This is a blog where people can post an anonymous nude picture of themselves from shoulder to knees. I personally think everyone should pose nude at least once in their lives. After all, it's just a body and we've all basically got the same parts. This blog is to celebrate the human form, and let people get over their inhibations when it comes to nudity. My goal is to get at least 500 people participating by the end of the year. It does not have to be your first time posing nude to participate.
You will receive a confirmation that your e-mail was received, but after that there will be no further contact.
Your e-mail will never be shared with anyone.
Your e-mail will be deleted after your picture is posted, however, for legal reasons, I will have to keep a record of your e-mail and the picture number it corresponds to. This is in case of any allegations of stolen photos or underage photos comes up, I have a record of who sent it to me. It's basically just to cover my own butt.
Rules for Submission
1. You must be 18 to participate. I know the age of consent is younger in some countries, but this blog will be acknowledging American laws.
2. The picture must be you, no stolen pictures or pictures of friends or significant others are allowed. By sending the picture, you are claiming right to it.
3. Picture should be full-body, approximately shoulder to knees or feet. No close-up shots.
4. Picture quality does not matter, as long as it's well-lit and in focus. The picture can be as "artistic" or "unartistic" as you want, whatever makes you most comfortable.
5. Touching of the breasts or genitals is not allowed. I don't care what you do with your hands otherwise.
6. Men must be flaccid.
7. If you have marks on your body, whether they be birthmarks, tattoos, etc., and you feel they could take away your anonymity, let me know in your e-mail, and they can be photoshopped out.
8. If you ever change your mind and decide you do not want to have your picture on the blog anymore, just e-mail me and it will be removed.